The end of summer is time to gear up for fall races. I love fall races – the weather gets cooler and there are so many great races to choose from. Thankfully I have kept my mileage up because I can’t fully commit to a training schedule until the kids are back in school. For now I have to be happy with 8s and 10s and an occasional 13 or 14.
Here is my race schedule so far… I have to admit I am thinking of adding one 5k in there. Just one. Melissa – come run it with me. I guess it has been long enough that I have forgotten how painful they are!
- LBI 18 Miler – sign up here
- Perfect 10 Miler – sign up here
- Gobble Wobble – (sign ups not open yet)
- Central Park Half Marathon (sign ups not open yet)
- Shamrocks for the Shore 10k (sign ups not open yet)
- Philly Love Run Half Marathon – sign up here
- April Fools Half Marathon (my fav!) – sign up here
Summer fun continues. Beautiful beach days that will unfortunately stop suddenly.
Dinner with friends. This restaurant has $1.00 kids meals sometimes, but you have to order off of the kids menu. Our boys just might have outgrown this. They each had two kids meals! 😉
Dinner was followed by the biggest ice cream cones you have ever seen.
Dane and I took advantage of some down time by playing ping pong. He is being picture shy lately though.
So, I am wondering, how far in advance do you sign up for races?